BANKRUPTCY ATTORNEYS IN SAN ANTONIO SERVING SOUTH TEXAS
Declaring Bankruptcy? Solutions from Davis Law Firm
We know that people try to pay their bills completely, honestly, and on time each and every day. We also know that in this economy, sometimes it just isn’t possible to keep up. There are circumstances that make it difficult to make a few payments at first, and soon enough you’re behind on several. It’s not your fault, and we’re here to help you.
Creditors don’t understand, and they will do whatever it takes to make your life difficult. The San Antonio bankruptcy attorneys at Davis Law Firm have a combined seventy-five years experience in dealing within the field of bankruptcy law. We make your stresses our problems, so that we can get you back on the track to a positive financial future. It is your legal right to claim and file for bankruptcy in the United States, and if you are struggling to pay your bills, let us explain your options.
Filing for Bankruptcy Knowing Your Options
Do any of these pertain to you?
- Job loss or income decline
- Illness or death in the family
- Divorce or other family troubles
- Mortgage troubles and perhaps foreclosure on the horizon
- Dramatic increases in credit card interest rates
- Overextension of credit by creditors or overuse of credit by debtor
Many debtors have tried without success to find solutions through means other than bankruptcy, such as:
- Selling of assets such as jewelry
- Transferring balances from one credit card to another
- Credit counseling
- Debt consolidation
- Home loan modifications
Often, these efforts prove to be band-aid solutions that do not address the root of the problem: more debts than assets and income. Bankruptcy addresses that problem head-on. Our legal system includes bankruptcy as an alternative to ancient solutions to debt such as slavery, indentured servitude and debtors’ prisons.
Chapter 7 & 13 Bankruptcy Information from Davis Law Firm
Through Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 bankruptcy, an individual consumer or a married couple can get a fresh start financially. Davis Law Firm, with law offices in San Antonio, El Paso, Waco, Killeen, Brownsville, McAllen and Harlingen, is prepared to advise you on whether bankruptcy is right for you and if so, how best to proceed.
Understanding your Credit Options
- Will bankruptcy ruin my credit?
- Chapter 7 & 13 bankruptcy how do they work?
- Should I avoid filing for bankruptcy?
- Is filing for bankruptcy a faster solution than paying off my debt?
- Will my credit score improve after I file for bankruptcy?
As a San Antonio debt relief agency, you are our top priority. Are you losing your home to foreclosure? Are your vehicles or possessions being repossessed? Don’t feel guilty or ashamed. Individuals and families declare bankruptcy each and every day. You are not alone, and you deserve a fresh start. We can assist you in getting your house out of foreclosure, and getting your valuable possessions back.
Bankruptcy has its advantages, but very few people understand what those benefits are. You don’t have to lose your home, your vehicle or your possessions. Filing your Texas Bankruptcy can give you a chance to catch up, and often times, lowers your monthly payments.
Why allow yourself to be stressed out for one more day? Let our San Antonio Bankruptcy lawyers assist you. We promise to dedicate ourselves to YOU, representing you with ethical, courteous and honest professionalism – every step of the way. Don’t wait another minute. Call the Davis Law Firm today.
You Deserve a Good Lawyer
We know that people try to pay their bills completely, honestly, and on time each and every day. We also know that in this economy, sometimes it just isn't possible to keep up. There are circumstances that make it difficult to make a few payments at first, and soon enough you're behind on several. It's not your fault, and we're here to help you.
Free Initial Consultations
Experts in filing for bankruptcy and providing options in the State of TexasLearn more about our bankruptcy practice as it relates to debt and more:
- Consumer Bankruptcy, in most cases your debt consists solely of credit card debt, a car loan and a mortgage, then you can file bankruptcy.
- Home Foreclosure, loosing your home is something bankruptcy can avoid.
- Credit Card Debt, if you are overwhelmed with debtors you may qualify for debt settlement.
- Through Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 bankruptcy, an individual consumer or a married couple can get a fresh start financially.
Contacting Our Texas Bankruptcy Law Firm Is Easy
No need to worry about our attorneys fees. Our initial consultation is complimentary, and we take most of our cases on a contingency fee basis. Contact us today to get started.