When small business owners approach Davis Law Firm for advice on debt problems, they are often in one of these positions:
- They plan to dissolve their small businesses and want to know if they can resolve small business debt through bankruptcy, and if so, how.
- They hope to keep their businesses afloat and recover financially after some crisis such as a lawsuit, a time of business interruption due to road construction, a fire, a flood, earthquake damage or business partners who have not been able to make good on contracts.
Small Business Bankruptcy Attorneys Can Help You Find the Way to Keep Your Business Afloat
Individual circumstances vary greatly from one small business to the next. Davis Law Firm has experience and knowledge to guide any type of small business:
- Sole proprietorship
- Home-based business
- “Mom and Pop” food market, gasoline station or other retail establishment
- Landscaping companies
- Furniture stores
- Electrical appliance retailers
- Entrepreneurial operations
Chapter 13 Bankruptcy for Small Businesses in South Texas, Rio Grande Valley
Has your small business fallen into financial troubles related to payroll taxes, building repair issues, upside down property values or supplier-purchaser chain disruptions? Depending on your financial particulars, Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 bankruptcy may have the solutions that you seek. Many small-business clients of Davis Law Firm have been able to discharge income taxes, stop levies, stop garnishments and confront property value problems through bankruptcy. Contact us to learn how our bankruptcy lawyers can help your small business in San Antonio or elsewhere.
To learn more about how we can fight for your interests and your future, please contact our law offices today for a free initial consultation.Find A Location Live Chat